Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

DRS-How Sweet It is!

Good morning everyone!!
Here is a very SWEET Valentine's card to try!

I also used dies by Spellbinders, Wide sheer pink ribbon a pop up die from Elizabeth Craft Designs a heart punch and heart ribbon.
The photo here shows an inset with the card closed (right side), it is not two different cards.
I actually had it in my mind to put sprinkles on the cupcake but I forgot!!! It would look cute with glaze on the cherry too, don't you think?  My plaid background is done with the cut apart Woven Plaid stamp and has a few extra pen lines in pink and green.
Hope you like this "Sweet" challenge and make a sweet card of your own.  Don't forget, there are weekly prizes!  To enter or to see the other designers samples, click HERE.


No comments: