Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

DRS-Hot Trends-Stencils

 Good morning all!!
Well it is finally cold outside so here is Frosty to go with my stenciled background, which is this week's challenge...stencils!!

DRS stamps:  242H Medium Snowman (New Release) and 611D Warm Wishes
I used a star stencil from Memory Box with water color sprays on water color paper. I then sprayed over the entire background with the blue colors and some pearl shimmer sprays.  I added some punched stars on the Frosty image and one on the sentiment.
Please join us for this really fun and easy challenge.  If you don't have any stencils, make one yourself using a die or scissors to cut out designs. You can then sponge color on or stamp through the opening or spray color on as I have done here.  For more inspiration from our other designers and/or to join in the challenge, click HERE.

No comments: