Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

DRS Challenge #198 That's Tasty!

Good morning!!
Time for a new challenge! Anything to eat!
DRS stamps used: 791L Bountiful Basket, Wood grain Background (new release)
I stamped the basket and cut it out with My Favorite Things stitched circle die.  I then cut out a mat with a larger stitched circle die.  I colored with Copic markers.  For the wood grain boards, I stamped with brown ink on tan paper and did not add to the color so the lines you see is basically what the stamp looks like.  It was stamped probably about 3 times across (as the stamp is 2 boards wide-about 1 5/8").  My "thanks" is a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I pierced the orange panel with a foam piece and piercer and used a scallop border punch for the bottom layers. After arranging the elements and gluing them together I added the threaded leaf button and orange dotted bow.  That's all folks!
To see all the designer's cards and/or to join the challenge, please click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Robin


1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous coloring and shading! This is a tasty card and so well done. I love your cards my friend! Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes. It has been a wonderful day - church, big family potluck (ate way too much), made a card, and took a 2 hour nap! Hugz!!