Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

DRS Challenge #222-2+2+2

Good morning!
Time for a new challenge.
This time just pick 2 each of 3 things...I've chosen 2 birdhouses, 2 birds and 2 branches.

I also used Spellbinders curved borders and circle die, My Favorite Things stitched circle die, 3M foam tape and ribbon.
When I cut out my picket fence I cut the bottoms along each picket so that it would bend with the border, it makes it look like a rickety old fence.
I stamped the birdhouse branch first then masked the leaves to stamp the lovebird branch.  I usually use a post-it note to do my masking, it works great and you can reuse the mask multiple times.
I hope you will join in the challenge this week, remember there is always a prize!!! Click HERE to see the other samples and to submit your own entry.

Thanks for visiting today and may God bless you!
Robin

No comments: