Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, October 14, 2016

ODBD October New Release Reminder

Good morning!

 We are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs October Release.
My card for today features the new Home For The Holidays
 For more inspiration using the October Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.
I'm so excited about this October Christmas release!


I stamped, colored and fussy cut the street light and set it aside while I constructed the rest of my card. 
I used a lavender Swiss dot card stock as my card base and then layered it with a design from the Christmas Card Collection 2016 pack.  I cut 4 Bitty Borders and made a frame around the outside then wrapped my dyed to match ribbon around those layers (the decorative paper and border).  I then constructed the inside frame with the Double Stitched Rectangles and Bitty Borders then popped it up.
The sentiment is on layers of Stitched Ovals, Layered Lacey Ovals and Ovals then glued down inside my inner frame.  Now I attached my light with foam tape.

ODBD Design Team (Breadsticks)
Cathy * Dawn * Lori * Robin (that's me)Julie *
 Sandee * Lisa * Sabrina * Kathy * Diana
Be sure to visit and leave some love wherever you go!

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.



5 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Robin I love the way you did this! Sooooo gorgeous my friend!

Colleen said...

Such a pretty card

CherylQuilts said...

Robin this is beautiful with the stunning coloring and colors you've used! Love the laptop with the beautiful ribbon and real one! Gorgeous layout! Hugs!

Janine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the pretty details. The lamp is lovely.

Janine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the pretty details. The lamp is lovely.