Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

UNFINISHED CHALLENGE-TO CREATE A PIECE LEAVING SOMETHING UNFINISHED

It goes against my nature to leave projects unfinished so this challenge really was a challenge for me. But I thought the best way for me to do this challenge was in a collage where the unfinished part would not really stand out too much and yet I would be fulfilling the requirements!  I know, sounds like cheating but it wasn't.
I used glazes by Golden, stamp by Stampington & Co., Linderella baubles of Dichroic glass, puzzle pieces, Gala Glitz by Art Glitter, Roxs by Judi-Kins, embossing powder by Stampendous, Fiber, netting (from a bag of avocados), Black Memento ink, spray shimmer inks, white acrylic paint, Adirondack Ink, Mod Podge and tacky glue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is so beautiful, Robin! I so appreciate all your kind words at Split Coast! I've GOT to learn how to do the "favorites" thing over there! When I catch my breath, I'm going to get it figured out!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs~
Trisha

Karen Amidon said...

This truly is a work of art! I keep looking for the unfinished part and all I see is...beautiful! All of you work is fantastic!