Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

DRS Challenge #146 Any Autumn Holiday

Good Thursday to you all!
Hope you are having a lovely week so far and hope you're enjoying the fall weather!
Well, the challenge this week is for any Autumn holiday, so since tomorrow is Halloween, I decided to take this last opportunity !
DRS stamps used: Count Porkula 134D, Vertical Happy Halloween 538D, Spooky Tree w/Moon 070L, Accent Bats 517A, Snowy tree w/fence 144M
I only had to do a bit of masking for this little scene.  I stamped Count Porkula first then masked him and stamped the spooky tree w/moon.  Then I stamped the snowy tree with fence.  I changed the piles of snow to piles of leaves.  Hey why not? I colored with Copics including the sky that is a blue and purple/pink. I added a die cut bat and a die cut fence.  The jack-o-lantern in front is a decorative brad.
To see the other designers cards and to join in the fun by making a card yourself, click HERE.
Remember, there is a prize given!!!
Have a great rest of your week and get stampin!
Robin

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Robin, your Halloween scene is just amazing!! I love the little piles of Fall leaves on the ground and the awesome colors in your sky!! Fabulous job!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles