Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

DRS challenge 142-Hot Trends-Twine

Hello everyone, hope you are having a terrific week!!
DRS stamps used: 1004F Triple Holly, 220L Bubble Candle Oval, 520D Sm. Merry Christmas
Love this stamp! I've made my bubbles into baubles instead and used a variety of pretty Christmas colors to make them festive!  My sister, Vicki, decorates with round ornaments and candles all the time so this is why I've colored the bubbles to look like ornaments, I just see it that way!
I've used a combination of  dies from Spellbinders and Chery Lynn.  And, of course, Baker's Twine.
To join in or to see the other designer samples, click HERE.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is a very pretty card Robin! It is even prettier in person :)