Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, July 22, 2016

ODBD Weekly Inspiration

Good morning!

Here is another card using the Forever Friends stamp set.

This card is very dimensional.  I've popped up several layers including some of the flowers.
I started by stamping and masking 4 flowers on the white base (Later used the Pierced Circles to cut "out of the box" style). I stamped two more flowers on a separate piece of white card stock and fussy cut them out.  I decided on a mixed bouquet of colors today seeing a picture of mixed Coneflowers on line.  I went with the flower colors for my matting and die cut layers.
My white rectangle layer is embossed using an embossing folder.  I finished off my card with some sheer pink and orange ribbon.


ODBD products used





Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, this is beyond GORGEOUS! I love your bouquet of wonderful coneflowers, and the colors are amazing! Beautiful layout, and all the fussy cutting is so worth it! Real eye candy here - hehe! Beautifully done, my sweet friend! You are amazing! And you know I love the bow that hold the whole bouquet together, right! Hugs!