Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Thinking of you!!! Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

Good morning!


Wow, look at these beach elements from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps!!
This is when having a stamp position-er is really handy!
I stamped the beach scene onto a piece of acrylic (from the position-er) and then made a little mark where the horizon was going to be and the sand line.  I then stamped the boat, sand castle, bucket and chairs and masked all.
I stamped over everything with the beach scene (placing it where I wanted with the acrylic and the position-er).  I stamped the umbrella separately so that I could pop it up.
I Cut a round mask and masked off the sun and then masked off the water and sponged my sky.  Everything else was colored with Copic Markers.
The framing was cut with stitched dies from ODBD.

Stamps used




Thanks for visiting today!
Robin





1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Robin, you created an awesome scene with all those very cool stamps! Love this!! So looking forward to the beach this year - seems like winter has very longer than normal and it hasn't really even been cold really - just not beach time. Hugz