Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Heartfelt Creations 2 Tiered Box

Good morning!
I love boxes and when I saw this on Pinterest I had to investigate!
Below I have linked the site where instructions can be found for the box.
It comes from my stamping friend Norma.
Of course I used Heartfelt Creations paper, dies and decor for
my 2 tiered box but it can be done with any design.


Since this is a sewing type theme this month, I've made my box for notions.  I filled it with embroidery floss and buttons.




HC PRODUCTS USED      

Other Products:
Buttons, pearls, blue card sock, white card stock, embroidery floss, Pearlescent Orange Brilliance

Instructions:
Box size: 3 1/4" square.  Box template found here: http://frommycraftroom.blogspot.com/2016/03/2-tier-box-tutorial.html?m=1    Cut out and put box together as directed on tutorial using blue card stock.  Cut panels for each side of box also for sides and top of lid from decorative paper.  Cut 3 Eyelet Lace Frames, use 1 for the corners (sides of box) and 2 for the lid sides from white card stock.  Cut 4 corners from the Album Tags and Accents Die from white card stock for the 4 corners of the top of the lid.  Cut 8 borders from Album Tags and Accents Die out of white for each corner of each side.
Stamp, color and die cut several sets of each size flower using Tiger Lily and Magenta Hue (Sponged colors are the Brilliance inks).  Shape flowers and glue 2 to 3 layers together then add a threaded button to the center of each flower.  Glitter each flower by sponging on glue and sprinkling with Rajni’s Crystal Clear.  Glue one medium sized flower to each side (make sure that it does not interfere with the lid).  Glue 3 to 4 flowers on the lid top.  Cut a sentiment from decorative paper and glue it to one of the box layers inside.  Add small pearls to the corners of each side at the top and medium sized pearls to the bottom of each side also to each corner of the box lid top.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

Romans 12:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 beseech[a] you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which isyour [b]reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

8 comments:

Susie Williams said...

Mate you lost me at INSTRUCTIONS: This is just one more reason why you and your DH should come here for a holiday. Seriously Robin this is another jaw dropper! I love everything you create, it is always full of heart. Xxx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love this my Friend! You’re so incredibly Creative!

Janine said...

Robin - adorable. Love the little draw with the threads and that lovely sentiment. You are so clever - 3D projects really stump me!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is so beautiful!!! Love the colours of the flowers and how you have used the lacy dies for trims.

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh Robin I love yours so funny that I made mine the same time. Big hugs to you Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh Robin I love yours so funny that I made mine the same time. Big hugs to you Andrea

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! So beautifully done! Thanks for sharing the link. I think the project is a little bit beyond my ability...but I would sure like to give it a try!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Robin, what an amazing gift box that is just a sewing/quilting person's dream come true! It's amazing and so beautifully made! I love all the beautiful details, and the dies are always one of my favorite items on your cards. The DP is beautiful, and what a special gift this will be for someone. Hugs and love, sweet and precious friend! xoxo