Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy Birthday!

Good morning!


Here is another slimline card using the Sweet Serenade Collection
and Giving Occasions SDS-054 
I cut the decorative dies from ivory cardstock.
 
For the stamping I used Rose Madder Archival Ink.
The flower petals were cut from ivory and sponged with Pink Peony Archival.
Designer paper is from Graphic 45.
I used some tiny pearls to decorate the decorative dies.




Thanks for visiting today!

Robin
During this time of year I am especially thankful for my family
and friends.
I have had some pretty hard things happen at the very end of 2021,
it makes me realize how precious each day of life is.
We are not guaranteed tomorrow, make the best of today.

Do good to others, love and do not hate.  We are all God's creation.
and...

    that we may get a heart of wisdom.  Psalm 90:12






No comments: