Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

What's Bakin'

 


I knew right away that I wanted to go for the retro look on this cook oven.  The old look is the new thing, right?
Our grandmother's or mother's oven is what we want with those great, fun colors they were never afraid to use in the kitchen.
I went for pink today but my other favorite is aqua, that would be so cute!
 
My creations were created today with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 14 dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven.
 








Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace May 2022 Die of the Month – Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven.
S4-1164 Filigree Marquis and S3-420 Petite Floral Potpourri
Glossy white cardstock, Alcohol Inks, Alcohol Ink applicator, silver paper, Prills, Stickles, black paper.

For more Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with  Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven, the Amazing Paper Grace May 2022 Die of the Month!
View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month! 
Video https://youtu.be/zAmeKqBE3KQ

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!


2 comments:

Janine said...

Cute dies and I love what you have made

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So fabulous and I just adore the alcohol inked background!! 💕 ~ Blessings, Tracey