Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Amazing You!

 






I was inspired by some Asian colors I used when making my Asian cards back a few years ago also by the fan looking design on the border die.  I have always loved the look!  So today I have red, black and gold with white.  I have a large tag and also a beautiful card.  These will be used to show my appreciation for a couple of friends who have helped me along the way.
 
Today's projects were used with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

My Projects for Today
 


The Right Words Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The Right Words Collection.

Supplies:
The Right Words Collection -
Amazing You S4-1203
Other supplies used:
White cardstock, gold cardstock, black cardstock, red cardstock, gold flower stamen, gold Stickles, ribbon

For more The Right Words Collection Inspiration

Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using  The Right Words Collection Collection.
 

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

No comments: