Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, December 4, 2023

Winter Love Shaker


Hello crafty friends!
This is the cutest little shaker card and I made it out of trash/scraps.
The clear heart was packaging for some sort of embellishments (I save everything that I think may come in handy!)



Well, the paper background was not a scrap but everything else was.
Because the acetate heart was a scrap I did not have a die to fit so I just drew around it to get my shape cut out to the pink and plaid papers.  I then inserted the clear heart from the back and used a white cord around it to cover any rough cut edges.  I then stamped the sentiment on the bottom right. Glue a white ribbon and bow to the bottom of the plaid paper.  
Add a bit of sprinkles (pink hearts and clear snowflakes here) to a plain white folded card (in the center) then place your heart plus paper/ribbon on top of the pile making sure the card top is straight.
I then die cut the snowflakes and fussy cut the little girl and mittens and popped them up.


LOVE this cute card!


Thanks for visiting today!
Robin







No comments: