Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, April 8, 2024

Product Focus-Dies


Hello crafting friends!

Look at these cute die sets!  Everything in stitches!!

I really love this stamp set too, it is too cute! I think of Chicken Little when I look at these stamps...maybe you don't know about Chicken Little, it's a very old story.


The Stitched Squares make up most of the layers.  I used the large square on the decorative paper then matted it.  Next I used the smaller square to die cut the blue "sky" background, added the die cut grass to the bottom then replaced the smaller square die and cut just the grass part again, then matted the square with the same green as the large square.
I die cut a cloud and added it to the sky then stamped and colored the image on white using Memento black pad and alcohol inks to color.  I used the matching die to cut it out and glued it under a bit of the grass.
Next came the tag which was stamped with black and then die cut with the Stitched Squares set.
Added blue ribbon and done.


Thanks for visiting today, be sure to visit all the designers for more inspiration!
Robin






No comments: