Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

ECRAFT-Birdhouse

Hello friends,
Another week of fun with Elizabeth Craft Designs!
This week I'm using the beautiful birdhouse with sweet little love birds and a fun background die usually used as a frame on a journal I think.
What do you think of those fridgey flowers I used today, cool right?
I hope this might inspire you to get in your craft room and get creative.  It's fun using what you have, mixing them together, to make a wonderful card!



These flowers I squeezed the petals while damp and let them dry well befor putting together to give them more of a ruffled appearance.

 


Elizabeth Craft Designs products:

Other:
Distress Oxide Ink, Alcohol Markers, green cardstock, green ribbon








1 comment:

Helene said...

Love the colors you used in this one, just made my eyes go😍