Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Elizabeth Craft Designs-New Release-Columbine

 Hello dear friends!

Oh wow, I can't believe that we get to make the Columbine  flower!

 One of the prettiest and unusual flowers that grows here in the Sierra National Forest.  They come in a variety of colors too!  You can actually buy these plants and grow them in the garden in certain area (check your area first before buying).

I used to have red and yellow ones in my yard.

I've also painted the new bird to look like a sparrow here.  After coloring quite a few birds I can say that this bird die can be a variety of different birds depending on the colors you choose, you'll see in future post.

Also, in this release there is a nesting oval shape die, a greenery die including some other wildflowers in it, sentiment stamps and some new butterflies that also have stamps to go with.






Hop on over to Elizabeth Craft Designs to get your










Thanks for visiting!
Robin







No comments: