Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Heartfelt So Blessed

Hello friends! I did this card for a color challenge on SCS.  The colors are Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Crazy Cajun and Chocolate Chip.  The leaves are obviously the curry, tangerine and cajun (terra cota). The ink I stamped with and the card base are Chocolate and the Image base oval is Vanilla.
The leaves are by Heartfelt Creation and the words are from Hero Arts.
So. I stamped the main image onto Ivory (Vanilla) then cut out the part of the leaves that go beyond the oval before using the die that way I can leave them on top of the die and they won't get cut.  I colored them as I knew part of them would be showing.  I used glitter glue (Stickles) and Glossy Accents on the berries then let it dry and stamped my individual leaves, colored and cut them out.  My fancy decorative die in the background is from Heartfelt Creations (made by Spellbinders), I glue it to my base card.  I used Vintage photo distress ink around the edges of the oval before gluing it to my decorative die cut.  I added some sheer ribbon in the leaf colors and some sticks from the yard before glue dotting my individual leaves to the top.
Thank for coming to look!! Comments are most welcome!

No comments: