Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

ODBDSLC169 one layer card

One layer on a card base.  Yes, believe it...it is one layer (excluding pearl halves and ribbon of course).  I die cut and removed die cut then embossed rest of the piece of cardstock and with my finger tip, I rubbed some color on embossing.  On the piece I took out, I stamped and colored, poked out all the little pieces, then replaced it into the hole where it came from., thus, one layer.  I glued everything down onto a pink folded card.  I looked at the samples done by the design team at Our Daily Bread Designs and found that they had used ribbon and stones so I figured it would be ok for me to do as well!
Stamps are by Our Daily Bread Designs.  Embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.  Die is from Spellbinders.
Copics were used on the image and Brilliance ink was used to color the embossing.
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/odbdslc169-one-layer-including-dies.html

6 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Whoa! Such a soft, elegant beauty! Your attention to details is amazing and that bow is awesome! Thanks for joining in at ODBD this week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Robin!! I so love your coloring of the Flower frame, the ribbon and all the pink. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Angela said...

Isn't this very pretty and delicate! Beautifully designed, Robin!

Karen W said...

Wow you did a fabulous job on this and I loved your fabric cards, really pretty!!!

Lagene said...

Yummy Gorgeous one layer card! I'm impressed~!

Kelley said...

Love how pretty and soft this is! The frame is so nice inside the oval die!! Love it!