Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Autumn

Ok, first, this is one stamp from Stamps Happen.  I stamped it first with soft wheat on white (just so I could barely see the lines).  I then watercolored each section around the edges with Adirondack re-inkers, masking with post-its.  I then used a stamp aligner to restap image with bleach...it left the beautiful designs in the fresh watercolor.  I stamped the image one last time on another piece of white with chocolate Memento and cut out the middle section (frame and leaf) to color with Copic Markers.  I popped the frame with leaf up backing it with ivory.  I backed the main stamped image with ivory then mounted to a reddish brown card. I gave it a bit of texture with magic mesh corners.

No comments: