Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

DRS Color Challenge 144



Hello, hope everyone's week is going fantastically!
It's time for a new challenge.
This is a color challenge (see color inspiration below). 



DRS stamps used: 684M Pumpkin Bouquet, Count Your Blessings 915D, Designer Quilt Square 166D
I stamped my pumpkin with flowers on white cardstock then masked it and stamped the 6 quilt squares.  I then colored my images with Copic Markers and added shading to give more dimension. It almost looks like the pumpkin is cut out and popped up. I then added white matting.  My Card base is white with a layer of green and then yellow.  I added my matted image to my card base and added the colorful bow.  (A friend gave me the ribbon and the colors are just right!)  This card was very simple, all I needed extra was masking and a stamp aligner.
This color challenge is really fun because its FALL colors and I am sooo ready for fall!
I hope you will join us HERE and also see the other designer challenge cards.

Robin

No comments: