Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends #213-Magic Masking Tape

Today's challenge is to use the masking tape technique.  That is to pick up your ink with masking tape and lay it on your project to transfer the ink.  For my card, I masked off my image and laid color down for a background.  I used Lime Green Brilliance at the bottom and Sky Blue Brilliance for the top part.  The blue is hard to see but it is there.  you can use it to lay down color and stamp on top of it too like a silhouette stamp.
I used the Bearded Iris stamp set for today's challenge.
To join the challenge you can click HERE.  There is a prize given out each week and as before, I will give a prize out to a random commenter.  Please leave an email address on your comment so that I can contact you about an address to send your stamp set to.

8 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

Simply stunning card!Robin Beautiful colors and the masking is done so perfectly :) I came here through ODBD blog :)

Stampsnob. said...

Although I can't see your masking tape result this is a beautiful card........Lis

stampingbowd said...

Lovely!!!! Beautiful coloring!!!! I like the fancy corners too! Great card!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. Great coloring and I like how you masked the flower and then put down the tape.

Kathy Bradley said...

Robin,
As always, so pretty! Your technique behind the iris is subtle but really lovely.

Roberta (Stampin'nana) said...

Robin, this is one gorgeous looking flower.....love the bright colors, and as always, your coloring is over the top!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Robin.

gr karin

joy said...

Robin, I love your coloring. I would love to try this technique. I will email you for more details, because I'm not quite sure I understand how to do it. This is so pretty and I like the light green background.