Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

DRS CHALLENGE 126 -MAKE A BORDER

DRS stamps used: 272D "You Brighten My Day"
                              441A Argyle Dimond
                              438P Argyle Background
                              087K Tree House
                              293P Stonewall and Gate
Today's challenge is to make a border.  I have a couple borders on this card.  I stamped a background stamp at the top and cut it to be a border.  I also added two lines of grass border at the bottom made with a Martha Stewart punch.
I used a scalloped edge with ink to create my sky and everything else was colored with Copic Markers except the back layer of grass, I used Pan Pastels to darken it a little.
This little guy is enjoying the tree house he and his dad built together.  He is so happy to have a place to go where little sister can't follow!
To join this challenge, using a border on your card, click HERE.  To see all the creations for this challenge click HERE.
Thanks for visiting and comments are always welcome!

No comments: