Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

DRS Thursday Color Challenge

Hello everyone!! This challenge is based on the colors in this color seed above.  I used DRS stamps: 454M-Girly Swirly Birthday Cake, 482F-Lost Track Birthday Greeting, and 363H-Silhouette Branch on my card. I stamped the bottom part of the cake twice so that I could pop up the flowers! The background stamp was used on the blue panels and the pink panel with VersaMark.  I used some seam binding I dyed for the bow and a dot embossing folder for the tan panels.  The sentiment inside is popped up so that the bottom of the front can rest inside it for display! I love this kind of card!
I hope you will try these colors and submit your entry HERE.
I don't know about you but I can definitely use these funny kind of sentiments for my family and  friends!!!
I used Copic Markers to color my image.
Card base is 11 X 4 1/4 (half sheet). Score at 5 1/2 and on one side only score again at 2  3/4 (make this fold a valley. Your card top will be glued to this side with bottom of card and bottom of front panel even.  The front can stand up at whatever angle you like depending on where you pop up your sentiment on the inside of card.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so soft and beautiful Robin.

gr karin