Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

DRS Challenge #154 Winter Wonderland

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Here is my Winter Wonderland card for this week's challenge.

My plaid was done with the cut apart plaid stamp which is available on cling foam. I used red, green and pink chalk inks.
My images looks a bit tilted but I think it is just the angle of the photo because it doesn't look that way in real life.  I used some Liquid Pearls and Stickles on the snow.  My ribbon is 1" White Satin.  The Christmas die is from Memory Box and the white dots in the corners are just enamel dots.
I hope that you will join in sometime this week for this Winter Wonderland challenge even though it is the Christmas week!  Have fun with it...maybe you'll win the prize!  Click HERE to join and to see the other designs samples.
I've made this post short and sweet because it IS Christmas Day after all!! 
Merry Christmas!!





1 comment:

Jenny Alia said...

This is beautiful! Love your blog. Wonderful designs!