Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

DRS Challenge #163 All Ears

Good morning everyone!
Today starts a new challenge..."all ears".  Just use an image or die cut with ears.
Today I used the new release bunny ears on my Easter egg.
I used stitched oval dies by Die-namic and A2 rectangle dies by Spellbinders
This was really fun to make and color with all the pretty pastels! I love the jelly beans and making them all colors was my cup of tea. the egg was also very fun to color and blend colors with Copic Markers. To top it off this pink polka dot ribbon seems just the thing.
To join this challenge and/or to see the other designer's cards you can click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join the challenge, a prize is given each week!!!

2 comments:

Beverly Sager said...

Cute & fun card - love the ears on the egg!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute & colorful, Robin! Love the way you colored the big egg.