Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

DRS Challenge #180-Oh My Stars!

Good morning!

I stamped the happy Seal onto a piece of uncut rubber then stamped onto my paper to make a reverse image (I wanted him to look like he was gazing at the stars). 
I masked him then stamped the beach scene (I did not ink up the sun as I wanted it to be night). I added a punched circle for the moon (cut in half) and I added some punched circles (from a hole punch) to the tree to make it a coconut tree.
I stamped the starry background and embossed in white then stamped the first part of the Beach Birthday sentiment in black. I colored the scene then sponged the sky with some Broken China and some Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.  I left the part by the moon very light and used Copics to add some lit clouds.  On the inside I stamped the rest of the sentiment on light blue then took a piece of tan and torn the edge to make my sand.
I stamped the shells, colored and cut out then placed them in my sand!
That's it!
Hope you are having a great week!!!  Here is where to see the rest of the designer samples and to join in the challenge...DRS.

No comments: