Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Christmas Wishes

Good morning!
I've used the wreath pieces this time for a Christmas card!
I love the bell included with this set!

find the materials list HERE

Card size:  4 7/8 X 6 7/8”

Cut shaped card (see video) from white cardstock folded to 5 X 7”.  Leave cutting edge of outer Lattice Swirl Gateway hanging over the fold by about 1/4".  Cut another white front of card then glue in place matching bottom, top and right-side edges.  Cut 1 decorative Lattice Swirl die from red and 1 from gold cardstock using the outer die with the decorative die to make a frame.  Glue gold frame and red decorative die to card front. 

Cut Seasonal Wreath outline from green paper and 1 from green decorative paper.  Cut some Seasonal Wreath holly from Gold Luxe.  Cut bow from gold luxe and red cardstock (gold will be the outline of bow).  Cut one of the sentiments from decorative paper then cut a gold mat for it, fishtail ends.

Stamp all winter pieces multiple times, die cut, color.  Glaze some pieces with Lacquer.  Glitter other pieces.  Hang bell in the center of wreath with gold thread (easiest to do before decorating wreath). Make the wreath with all the winter pieces colored and cut out.  Glue the bow at the top then pop wreath up inn the center of Gateway opening.  Support bell with double layer of pop up dot.

Stamp poinsettia using Vermillion, sponge with Red carnation, die cut then shape in mold (see video).  Insert gold bead stamen through double layer of poinsettia for each flower.  Stamp leaves using Fern Green, sponge with Leaf Green, die cut and shape in mold.  Glue 3 flowers and several leaves to the bottom of card. 

Curve the sentiment and glue it between wreath and poinsettia.  Glitter flowers and card.

Robin

Psalm 139:1-6, 13-16

Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
    you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down
    and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
    behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before,
    and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
    it is high; I cannot attain it.

For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.
 

1 comment:

Patricia Manhire said...

What a beautiful Christmas card!! Your wreathe is gorgeous and I love your poinsettias!