Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, October 18, 2021

Merry Christmas Scrollwork

 

Hello Amazing Paper Grace Fans!

Today I have another Christmas card for you.  
I've gone with a darker than ivory background and this gorgeous scroll 
slimline in metallic gold (it is actually half this size, 
I doubled it making a diamond in the center).
I used a red and dark cream plaid paper that has thin gold lines.
It matches so perfectly!
I had to go with some beautiful poinsettias again but this time in a darker red.  
I used some tiny gold micro beads for the centers.
To finish off this card I made a double metallic gold bow.

I hope you give this one a try!  Go get crafty!!
Robin



 
Silent Night Make A Scene


God speaks these words over those who love and honor Him.

Psalm 91: 14-16
14 "Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver him;
    I will protect him, because he knows My name.
15 When he calls to Me, I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble;
    I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”