Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, July 25, 2022

Bless You

 


Good morning crafty friends! 
I had this idea in my mind to do a decorative edge of some kind on a slimline
card and this die set (S5-514 You Are A Blessing) worked perfectly for what I had in mind.
I used an embossing folder on the light pink background then attached it to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2"
Slimline card base of white.



As you can see by this photo, I cut 2 flower corner s to use on this card then I used just the outer portion of the flower corner die to cut the top of the card.  I was then able to glue the white flower die cut on the cut edge and the other one below toward the bottom of the card.  I added white pearls to just the cross sections of the right side of the card.


All I had to do now was cut Bless You out of Pink and out of white.  The Bless You is popped up a bit.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Robin



No comments: