Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, July 11, 2022

Sorry For Your Loss!

 Good morning crafty friends!


Today I have a very pretty, sweet sympathy card with Layered Cherry Blossoms.
To make this mini slimline I used the Half Slimline Oval (shortened in the center) and the Sweet Leaf Mini Slimline.  The sentiment is from All Occasion Sentiments and Die Set.

The flowers and flower centers were die cut from colored cardstock, the leaves and stems were die cut from white then sponged with color.  I also added a darker pink to the pink blossoms.

When I finished putting my card together, I added rhinestones to the sentiment banner 
and some glitter to the flower petals.

I hope you like today's card and it gives you ideas for making your own Slimline or Mini Slimline card.
Thanks for visiting today!
Have a blessed day!

Robin

No comments: