Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Grateful for you!

Hello crafty friends!
It's debut time and I'm sharing one of the new Floral Sentiments.




Card size:  4 3/4 X 6 3/4"

Make a shaped card using the other die of the Royal Elegance on a folded white card at least 5 X 7” in size. Lay the die over-lapping fold by about 1/8”.  Cut another card front from fuchsia decorative paper using the same outer die then glue to card base matching edges.

Die cut the decorative dies of the Royal Elegance from white and from gold, glue together off-set slightly. Glue to card front.

Stamp the Grateful Floral Sentiment using black and again using Vibrant Fuchsia, die cut both, color black stamped image, insert Fuchsia center, pop both up in the center of card.

Glitter the flowers and butterflies.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin

 I've been noticing over the years how TV programing has become more and more anti-God, anti-Biblical principles, haven't you?  Those people want everyone to be as hopeless as they are...why they really care what I believe, I haven't figured that out yet.  So that, with the bombardment of news, it has become easier for people to lose hope in their life. 

I have hope in my life because my hope is based entirely on Jesus.  He is my solid ground, my compass. How can I not have hope when He says that He has redeemed us.  I have seen the miracle in my life of new life and many times He has come to my rescue in circumstances or when I'm afraid or in pain. I know He is who He says He is and that He really did die for me and rose from the grave with victory...how can I not have hope.   
Hebrews11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

He says He has a place for me so when this short physical life is over I know where I'll spend eternity. John 14:1-3.

For peace and for hope, turn off the TV for a while and read God's word, the Bible.

1 comment:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Another absolute beauty!