Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Special as You!

 Hello my crafty friends!

I'm sharing a slimline card today using the poppy floral sentiments design and 1 of my favorite Slimline dies.




Card size:  3 1/2 X 8 1/4"

Cut white cardstock to be 7 X 8 1/4", Fold to make a 3 1/2" X 8 1/4" card.  Cut yellow decorative paper to fit front and another slightly smaller to fit inside card.

Cut the Slim Lattice Oval die from white and from Gold, glue together slightly off-set then pop up onto card front.

Stamp the Special Floral Sentiment onto white using black and then again using Lighthouse ink.  Die cut both.  Color the outside floral frame with alcohol ink pens, pop up onto card.  Pop up Lighthouse ink sentiment to the inside of frame (optional, tape frame and sentiment together on the back first before popping up). Glitter flowers and butterfly.

Stamp smallest poppies enough for 4-5 flowers 2 blossoms each using Lighthouse ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, sponge blossoms, die cut then sponge edges, form in mold.  Glue 2 blossoms together for each flower (hot glue used for sample). Use Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to finish shaping, pierce then glue in 1 green stamen.  Fill center with yellow Prills around green stamen.  Glitter flowers.

Stamp leaves using Fern Green, sponge with Leaf Green, die cut then form in the mold.

Arrange flowers and leaves onto the card front as desired then glue with hot glue.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin



One of my favorite verses
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

No comments: