Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, July 28, 2023

Impression Obsession Just Bee-Cause

Hello friends! 


Just Bee-cause I love you or just Bee-cause of no reason at all, this is a fun card to make and send.

I used the DIE1144-R Skeletal Structure to make a stencil for the bee background.  I stenciled on top of the PP048 Vintage Letters paper using Wild Honey Oxide Ink. I cut up the stencil I made and used parts of it on the corners of the card.  On the stenciled background, I stamped the large bee and bee sentiment from CL1239 Just Bee-Cause, using Versafine Claire black (it stamps nicely over Oxide Ink). I then cut it out with DIE837-YY Wacky Stitched Circles along with a black mat from the same dies.








On my next card, I used some of the same stenciled background paper and then stamped it with 3 bees from CL1239 Just Bee-Cause.
I used DIE975-V Cute Scalloped Rectangles to cut the bees out and then used the same die on black for the frame.  I then used 1 of the smaller rectangles to cut out the sentiment.
I was able to use some of the inner parts of the Skeletal Structure as embellishments.




Thanks for popping by!  Go get crafty!
Robin






Ephesians 4
...walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 





No comments: