Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Theme Day

 Hello friends,

Since our Red Rubber release was Christmas, I thought I'd stick with Christmas for Theme Day!


Here is a new July Release, both the stencils and the stamps!
The 2 stencils are meant to go together (Sten021-A2 Dancing Poinsettias) but they don't have to, 
they are 2 separate stencils.
I did 1 in gold metallic ink and 1 in red.
I stamped the poinsettias CL1256 Poinsettia Prayer (3 separate flowers in the set), on heavy vellum. then colored from behind.
I used some gold glitter pen on top for the stamen and a bit of outline.



Visit my Design Team sisters for more inspiration!

Impression Obsession





I also used embossing folders and red pearls.

Thanks for visiting today!
Please visit my fellow designers for more ideas!

Robin



1 comment:

Susan said...

I love what the simple little pearls add to both cards. Thanks for the tip on coloring from behind the velum!