Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Shake Rattle & Roll

 Welcome to the August Release Hop!

August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils, and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
IMPRESSION OBSESSION TEAM BLOGS

My first card is a slimline design.  I made another one using the same stamps, seen below, as an A2 size.  The skeletons are embossed with white powder.


Sponged a little white for a bit of mist in the graveyard.


My second card 
I used vellum to stamp and emboss the ghost in white.




My third card today
They are doing the graveyard boogie!


Thanks for visiting today, hope you will visit my fellow design team members for more inspiration and come back tomorrow, I will be showing off my monsters!!!
So cute!

Robin













1 comment:

V. K. said...

Great cards and love the background graveyard stamp and the skeletons dancing are so fun. Really great new release. So cute!!