Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, August 28, 2023

Team Favorite-Coffee

 Hello friends!

I love these cute monsters and they go perfectly with these new Coffee Monster Sayings!

This little monster likes her Pumpkin Spice, especially in the fall.  Ooh, how about offering some Pumpkin Spice pie with that coffee, I think she would love that! 

I used the large frame die on some Swiss dot textured paper for the frame and then again on white to cut the center image out.






My second card also features the Coffee Monster Set.
How about a little chocolate with your coffee?
You can see that this monster is crazy about that combo!


Thanks for visiting today, I hope these give some inspiration!

Be sure to visit my fellow design team members for more inspiration.

Robin












No comments: