Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, January 22, 2024

Product Focus-Stencils

 Hello crafty friends!

Today the product focus is stencils.  I've used the Ovals to make a double frame for the Childhood Friends and Heart Shelf. 

Aren't these Pooh dies cute?  They bring back so many wonderful memories of watching the Adventures of Winnie The Pooh with my young children.  Pooh quickly became my favorite person.  He is just the type of friend I would like to be and to have as a friend. 


I also used the edge border of the stencils to make a sweet border for the bottom of my card front.
You really get a lot of bang for your buck with these stencils.




Thanks for visiting today, go check out more inspiration on the Design Team Blogs.

Robin











1 comment:

Bunny said...

Your card is so cute. I love the Pooh images. Especially Eeyore. [Bunny]