Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, January 29, 2024

Team Favorite for January

Hello friends!

My favorite cartoon/story character has always been Winnie The Pooh.  He is the best version of what  a person should be.  Always kind, always thinking the best, so patient and gentle.  Ok, I have a need to watch the Adventures of Winnie The Pooh again, it's been years!

Don't you just love the new Hundred Acre Wood background stamp?  I now need more Pooh stamps!



I found some tiny baby buttons that I used on his joints, just like a real stuffed bear.
I used a minimal amount of color on the background woods so that Pooh Bear would be even more "in the spot light".


Thanks for visiting today!
Robin
Visit all the design team to see more inspiration.

Stamps and Dies for today's card, see links above:








No comments: