Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

DRS Challenge #241- Monsters and Witches and Ghouls, Oh My!

Good morning!
Well for zombies, these are pretty cute!
Our challenge this week is to create a card using witches, Monsters or Ghouls.
Use any stamp, die cut or punch.
This card is using new release DRS stamps: 922H Zombie Gal and 975D Monster Hugs.
I borrowed this sketch for one of the recent Splitcoaststampers sketches.  It works well for this card.
I did the out of the box die cutting technique on this combo image and sentiment to allow for her foot to stick out.
I colored her skin green?? I'm really not up on zombies so that is just a guess at how someone from the walking dead might look.  I have given her some cute Halloween colors for clothing and colored the words to match!
to see all the designers cards and to submit your own card (prizes await!) please click HERE.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

No comments: