Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks!

Good morning everyone!

Today I've done a card that uses the new dual Stamp/die set called


I love these new sets!!


I've also used some old favorites like the Ornate Hearts, Log Cabin Quilt die and the Shabby Rose paper collection.
This card was super simple to make because of the stamp die coordinating set.
I used a old favorite sketch as well and with these beautiful papers, well, it's done in a flash!
I just added some pink acrylic baubles and some dyed pink seam binding for a bow (I already have a few yards dyed to match paper colors).
You can also find this card on SplitCoastStampers site today.

Come see my gallery HERE.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

ODBD products used



The blessings of the Lord be upon you!
He loves you and has a great plan for your life!



No comments: