Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Amazing Paper Grace Die of The Month Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree




What a magical sight to see a beautifully decorated Christmas tree with gifts piled high around its trunk! The Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree includes a set of graduated trees for a full dimensional design, along with details of presents, bows, and ornaments to complete this set. Change up the colors for an elegant or casual look. Best of all, it folds for easy mailing. Use just the elements to work with a flat card format from A2 to A7. Detailed die cuts make it easy to personalize for the holidays. The choice is yours!


Dies for my creations today were supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.
 



There are 21 dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree.
 


My Project Today using Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree
I made a White and Silver Metallic 3D Christmas Tree plus a White and Metallic Silver Christmas tree card to go with, I added bits of Silver Glitter paper for accents.   I plan to give this set to my sister because she loves white/crystal/silver Christmas trees!
 
Designer Tip:  #1 Decorate the front of Christmas Tree stand before putting it all together.
#2 I put my tree spacers on as I went to make sure the heights were all about the same (the spacers keep each tree section from falling into each other while on display.
 


 
Paper: Metallic Silver, Glitter paper silver, white on white or silver on white print from my stash.

 
For more Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree, the Amazing Paper Grace November 2021 Die of the Month!
 
 
The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during November 2021. Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree at the special kit club price, along with other membership perks.
 
View this month's Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Moth video HERE.

Would love to hear from you! Comment on how will you use the dies!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

2 comments:

Linda D said...

My favorite card you showed is the white one with the gold accents. Gorgeous work!

Patricia Manhire said...

These are both so beautiful!! I love the colours you have used!