Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, November 29, 2021

Joy To The World Slimline Card

 Good morning!


Today I have made a Christmas Slimline with this beautiful set by Amazing Paper Grace!
Thank you Amazing Paper Grace for the dies I've used today!
I've used the Joy Cresent Card Builder (S5-466), the Fluted Slimline (S6-186), and Cinch and Go Poinsettias (S4-960).


I used lots or gold glitter paper on this card.  Under the beautiful arched borders,
behind the red Fluted layer and behind the poinsettia on the Joy to the World.  I also used some gold beaded stamen (from HC) in the 3D poinsettias.
The paper background is some paper from a paper pack I bought at my local stamp store, it is from Memory Box.  I used some gold rhinestones from Spellbinders on the Joy poinsettia.
The gold pearls at each corner are also from Spellbinders.

Thanks for visiting today! 
Robin
During this Christmas season don't forget why we have a Christmas season.
Read Luke 2 for the full amazing story about Jesus' birth, the Nativity.
Prophesied through the Old Testament, His birth changed history.















No comments: