Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, August 8, 2022

August Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month

 


I love window type cards using acetate, so I made one vertical and one horizontal 
using each trellis in the Amazing Paper Grace Die of The Month for August set.
I think these would also make beautiful shaker cards, don't you?
I embellished the trellis on both cards with beautiful gems from Spellbinders.

Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 13 cutting dies included in the Peekaboo Trellis Panels.
 



Here are more photos of each card individually.








Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace August 2022 Die of the Month – Peekaboo Trellis Panels.
SCS-142 Gold Essential Gems, SCS-129 Pink Essential Gems
Gold mirror paper, white cardstock, pink cardstock, decorative paper
Acetate, white acrylic paint

The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during August 2022, Peekaboo Trellis Panels along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month video

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

2 comments:

Beverly Fuchs said...

What magical and delightful cards. My favorite, if I had to choose would be the horizontal one with the acetate window and all of the beautiful colors in your die cuts. Thank you so much for sharing.

MaryH said...

The way you marry acetate and colors create such a magical effect for these fresh, cohesive designed projects. Who knew acetate could look so beautiful and ethereal. Both cards are wonderful and very eye-catching; but, the horizontal card just makes my heart happy!