Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Seasonal Motif Spring

 


I used to Tole paint years ago and I remember one of the whimsical patterns I found in a 
book was of a bunny similar to this one, with a wreath of flowers around its neck,
so how could I resist?
The blue card was inspired by the beautiful word dies recently released.  I just knew
the baby boy would be perfect with this gorgeous lattice background and 
that large SWEET!


 
Projects created today were used with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

My Projects for Today






 
The Seasonal Label Motifs Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The Seasonal Label Motifs Collection.

1"white satin ribbon, pearl halves, Stickles, foam sheet (like Fun Foam), decorative white with glitter dot paper, white cardstock, pink cardstock, blue cardstock, beaded flower stamen, blue ink, pink ink, Prills, Light green cardstock

For more The Seasonal Label Motifs Collection Inspiration

Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The Seasonal Label Motifs Collection.

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin








No comments: