Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, August 22, 2022

Sweet Summertime

Good morning crafty friends!

There is not a lot I like about summer (they are hot, dry and full of fire dangers where I live) but I do like seeing flowers and butterflies, don't you?  I love going to the high country of the Sierra as well, to see spring in July, hiking through meadows that are just beautiful with flowers and little butterflies in abundance along with the forest and granite all around me.

I've done a card today using the Summer Label Motif.  This could be a picture of those high-country meadows or even my back patio flower pots. 

I used vellum for the wings, colored from behind with Wilted Violet Distress ink.


I did modify the Sweet Leaf Mini Slimline on this card to create an A2 size card. 




Thanks for visiting today, it's your turn, go get crafty!

Robin


No comments: