Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, October 31, 2022

Amazing You!

 Good morning crafty friends!

Amazingly, my daughter's birthday is today so in case she looks in on my blog post today, Happy Birthday Kelly!

I've created this slimline card today with my daughter in mind.  It isn't a birthday card, but it is an encouragement card just for her because she IS amazing!

Some special details include white and silver lace, white ribbon and pretty white pearls in 
stiff line.

I don't know if you can see it but I splattered white paint on the blue wood background paper to start.
The words and decorative die are cut from white and silver.
The leaves are just silver.
Flowers are white and edged with silver Foundry Wax.  I added silver stamen to the centers. 


Other products:
Foundry Wax-Statue, silver stamen, silver Paper, white cardstock, pearls on acrylic line, lace with silver, silver shimmer spray, decorative paper from Elizabeth Craft, white cord, foam sheet.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

No comments: