Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Introducing 3D Vignette Balloon

 


I love hot air balloons, they are so pretty floating through the air 
so, when I received these dies, I was so excited to make a 3D card and also 
to make a cute Slimline card making the balloon beautiful with 
decorative paper as I imagined the fabric for a hot air balloon to be.


Dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace were used in today's creations.

My Projects for Today













The 3D Vignette Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The 3D Vignette Collection.

Supplies:
Other supplies: Decorative paper, gold cardstock, corrugated stock, white cardstock, gold half balls, Stickles, Foam sheet for pop ups.


For more 3D Vignette Collection Inspiration

Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The 3D Vignette Collection.


Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!




No comments: