Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Thinking of You

Good morning!
Material list HERE

 Card size:  4 1/4 X 5 1/2"

Make an A2 size card base, tent fold (fold at the top).  Cut a piece of yellow decorative paper 4 X 5 1/4" then glue it to the card base for the front of card.

Stamp the Stylish Rose frame from white using black, die cut and color, Copics used here.  Pop it up with foam strips onto the card front. 

Stamp the sentiment using black ink on white cardstock, die cut then color.  Pop it up to match the frame and adhere to center of card.

Add rhinestones to each corner of the card.

This is a really simple card to make!

Robin

 Psalms 51: 10-12

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
    and renew a right[b] spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from your presence,
    and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
    and uphold me with a willing spirit.

1 comment:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Another beauty my friend! Love the soft yellow background, it makes your beautifully colored flowers pop off the card.